Browse Back Button

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
sw1tch73ch

Browse Back Button

Post by sw1tch73ch » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:57 pm

I ran across a request for a way to go back similar to how it works in a web browser. Since I can't find it again, a new post to reinforce that request. I followed a link in the forum while within the Playground Sessions application and found I couldn't get back to the usual parts of the application. I had to close it and relaunch to get back going with my lessons.

So I use a web browser to read the forum now. If we had back button in the application or even a "home" button, I could continue using the forums from there. I reminded myself about this when I was thinking how cool it could be to show off our accomplishments, playing one of the songs, or just a particularly tricky but successful completion of a lessons by having a YouTube or other social media link as part of our experience in Playground Sessions.

I might be a ways off from that kind of contribution, but I'd sure like to see some of the community showing off their successes. Being able to "go back" from the external link would be very useful from within the application.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

seant23
Site Admin

Re: Browse Back Button

Post by seant23 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:30 pm

Great idea, we definitely need to add this one in. I'll try and make sure it makes it into the next update!

Thanks!