Show notes when pressing sticky keys

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
Donka61

Show notes when pressing sticky keys

Post by Donka61 » Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:23 pm

I like how you can click on any note and it shows you the correct key to play on the bottom of the screen. Could you enable the reverse also? I mean have it so one can click on one of the sticky keys and all the notes associated with that key would highlight.

andrewwegierski

Re: Show notes when pressing sticky keys

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:41 pm

That's an interesting suggestion! I've never heard that one before - but I like it!

Like I said in my other posts - there are no updates coming in the near future, but we do have a long-term plan to update the desktop version. We are certainly not forgetting about it!

Every one of these feature suggestions helps.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Moreless

Post by Moreless » Tue Oct 02, 2018 2:11 am

andrewwegierski wrote:
Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:41 pm
That's an interesting suggestion! I've never heard that one before - but I like it!

Like I said in my other posts - there are no updates coming in the near future, but we do have a long-term plan to update the desktop version. We are certainly not forgetting about it!

Every one of these feature suggestions helps.
It's been 577 days since the last Desktop version update. Or: 1 year, 6 months, 28 days.

It'd be nice to get some progress updates on a Desktop version update.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Oct 05, 2018 5:03 pm

Moreless,

I understand where you're coming from. I have good news for you. Here is what I'm permitted to tell users regarding a desktop version update:

We are working on a completely revamped technology platform that will bring overall enhancements to the app and the full Playground experience. We are very excited! This new platform is still at the minimum 12+ months away.

This is a HUGE change to the desktop app, and the timetable I listed is because of the scope of this update. We've decided to take on a long term plan to correct all of these small issues, rather than making small updates here and there. We believe it is the best way to go moving forward.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com