Show what songs I've already purchased in the store

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
david

Show what songs I've already purchased in the store

Post by david » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:12 am

I don't know why this isn't already implemented. If I were pessimistic, I'd say it was to try and trap buyers to purchase the same song multiple times...

Even if you didn't show items as already being in a users library whilst browsing the store, at least alert the user at checkout that they've already purchased it :x

Laurensss

Re: Show what songs I've already purchased in the store

Post by Laurensss » Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:51 am

I agree it's annoying but the accusation by your pessimistic, parallel universe twin is unfounded: while you can put songs you already bought into your cart, they won't be there when you check out.

david

Post by david » Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:17 am

Laurensss wrote:
Thu Nov 01, 2018 6:51 am
I agree it's annoying but the accusation by your pessimistic, parallel universe twin is unfounded: while you can put songs you already bought into your cart, they won't be there when you check out.
You're right, I just tried to complete the checkout process and it disappeared. I'll pass on the good news to my twin.

Russ1409

Post by Russ1409 » Fri Nov 02, 2018 10:00 am

These two responses made me :)

I've been "tricked" so to speak by companies that "allow" me to purchase something I've already bought. Thank goodness Amazon.com doesn't let me do this with E-books, or I'd have a whole slew of doubles in my library.

While we may have some commentary about things that PGS could do better, one thing I can say is that I'll never complain about the value derived. The cost of the membership (esp lifetime) and the songs is nominal compared to what they give, and I've never felt slighted or cheated in any way from what I pay to PGS.