Multiple piano sound

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
Violad

Multiple piano sound

Post by Violad » Tue Jan 22, 2019 10:54 am

Hi All,

wouldn't be great to add piano sounds such Organ, Fender Rhodes, Classic Piano (I would say for classic piano more than one sound), clavicola sound etc...

the more sound we add and the better, we can adapt our songs to the best piano sound,

Example House of the Rising sun Animal would sound great with Organ sound or fender Rhodes considering the period that the song was originally played.

Thanks

andrewwegierski

Re: Multiple piano sound

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:33 pm

Thanks for that recommendation, that's a great idea. I will bring it up to the team.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

sw1tch73ch

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 pm

You can try setting the active voice of your piano to Organ, or one of the others, to see how that sounds. If you do that turn the volume of the Playground Sessions Piano voice down.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

Violad

Post by Violad » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:21 am

sw1tch73ch wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 10:34 pm
You can try setting the active voice of your piano to Organ, or one of the others, to see how that sounds. If you do that turn the volume of the Playground Sessions Piano voice down.

Yes I have done that and it works nearly OK but there is a delay on sound sync it's nearly nothing but isn't perfect.

The feature integrated sound can be a lot better instead.

Thanks

Violad

Post by Violad » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:24 am

andrewwegierski wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 6:33 pm
Thanks for that recommendation, that's a great idea. I will bring it up to the team.
Does it mean that there are chances that could be implemented and how can we know if it is accepted or rejected?

Hope is not like the songs request since I am a member all request of rock songs and all request of adding more classic rock have been ignored :-) just asking as I am interested on this feature so...

Kindly let me know or if I need to contact anyone of the PGS staff directly or via support email.

Thanks

Laurensss

Post by Laurensss » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:34 am

Violad wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:24 am
andrewwegierski wrote:
Does it mean that there are chances that could be implemented and how can we know if it is accepted or rejected?

Hope is not like the songs request since I am a member all request of rock songs and all request of adding more classic rock have been ignored :-) just asking as I am interested on this feature so...

Kindly let me know or if I need to contact anyone of the PGS staff directly or via support email.

Thanks
Hi Violad,
I personally wouldn't hold my breath ;) so there may be another good solution for you. Someone else already mentioned exploring the sounds of your keyboard / piano to see whether there is anything to your taste there; you would then turn the Piano volume in PGS to zero.

Another option, dependent on your exact configuration, may be to have another application do the piano modeling. As an example: on the Mac (where this would be the easiest to achieve I think) you could have GarageBand running in the background generating the sound of your choice. Both GarageBand and PGS receive the MIDI signals from your keyboard/piano, and GB can create sounds (it has many many options) while PGS does score keeping, accompaniment and the like.

Violad

Post by Violad » Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:53 am

Laurensss wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:34 am
Violad wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:24 am
andrewwegierski wrote:

Thanks
Hi Violad,
I personally wouldn't hold my breath ;) so there may be another good solution for you. Someone else already mentioned exploring the sounds of your keyboard / piano to see whether there is anything to your taste there; you would then turn the Piano volume in PGS to zero.

Another option, dependent on your exact configuration, may be to have another application do the piano modeling. As an example: on the Mac (where this would be the easiest to achieve I think) you could have GarageBand running in the background generating the sound of your choice. Both GarageBand and PGS receive the MIDI signals from your keyboard/piano, and GB can create sounds (it has many many options) while PGS does score keeping, accompaniment and the like.
Hello

My name is Davide :-)

Thanks I am already doing what is said I have Mac OSX Sierra using Garage Band + Native Instruments etc.

Still having the feature is definitely better and not everyone can run such a complicated setup. There are people that can just setup PGS and that's it so if you provide the feature there it is easy, integrated and easy to access it from within the PGS

Thanks