Create your own songs

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
Scottk42

Create your own songs

Post by Scottk42 » Tue Jul 02, 2019 9:09 pm

Is there any reason why a user couldn't create their own, custom songs? Whatever ability the playground sessions programmer has to enter notes and create a song must not be that difficult for someone to enter in their own music, and even if it is, why not give that ability to others? I understand there are copyright issues - so you could restrict it such that you can't share these songs with others, simply for your own practice.

I think this would be invaluable for any aspiring piano player who has their own library or difficult song they're working on with their piano teacher, and could manually enter whatever piece they happen to be playing.

Piano teachers could use this as a lesson tool, entering in custom techniques or practice pieces tailored to their students.

Bands could enter in their own songs to practice on to make sure it's 100% before playing together.

For instance I'm learning 'clair de lune' on piano, and it's simply useless to use playground sessions because the notes aren't exactly the same as the real thing. They're dumbed down ever so slightly.

andrewwegierski

Re: Create your own songs

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:12 pm

Good idea, I will see what the team thinks.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com