"Multi player/user" function for Lifetime membership

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
maquan

"Multi player/user" function for Lifetime membership

Post by maquan » Wed Oct 21, 2015 6:11 am

I have a daughter, she is only 3 yrs old now, but after 1 or 2 year later I will teach her something about piano. That's why I purchased Life-time membership because I think she can also learn with this software when she grows up. That would be awesome if at that time I can create multi player per 1 computer, sharing the same subscription, so she can log in to that player and start learning from start. If she uses the same player as mine, I can not track her progress.
I've already have Life-time membership and purchasing one more for my daughter would make no sense.
Multi player function should be available only for Life-time membership as a bonus and people will have more reason to purchase Life-time membership :)

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: "Multi player/user" function for Lifetime membership

Post by davidsides » Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:03 pm

We actually have a "Family Plan" which works just like that. With the Family plan, you'd purchase a second membership at 50% off for the other user. You can then use the same Playground app on one computer, and just switch between logging in and out of your accounts. Doing this will allow for her data to be kept on her account, and for your data to be kept on your account.

If and when you'd like to sign up for a Family Plan, just reach out to our support team and they can get you hooked up.