Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
- Posts: 101
- Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 5:20 am
joecpa wrote:A key to start a lesson would be great!!!
Try the following:
1. Make sure that the number of keys for your keyboard is registered correctly in settings
2. Press the extreme upper and lower keys simultaneously
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:29 am
I would really appreciate the feature requests made here. I would be nice to control the program as much as possible from the piano.
Mac OS X 10.11.6 on playground 2.4.335.
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:37 pm
davidsides wrote:Thanks for your input. We will be rolling out more keyboard shortcuts very soon.
Any updates? This was requested over a year ago...
- Posts: 336
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:23 pm
The original request was to stop and start a lesson, and that has been implemented using the "Lowest + Highest Notes" played together. When you stop a lesson it automatically goes back to the beginning.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==
-- jbs --