The IPad version is lacking required learning features. Could you commit on the next release date.

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for iPad tablets
andrewwegierski

Re: The IPad version is lacking required learning features. Could you commit on the next release date.

Post by andrewwegierski » Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:04 am

Yes, it's important for everyone to check their sample rate and set it to 44100. Thanks, John.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

pnarzem

Re: The IPad version is lacking required learning features. Could you commit on the next release date.

Post by pnarzem » Sun Aug 12, 2018 11:21 pm

What about the looping of specific measures? That is a very important feature. It works on my Mac but I don’t want to bring my keyboard into my computer room.
Perry
------------------------------------------------------
Roland FP-10

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:04 am

I understand that looping is an important feature. We're definitely looking to implement that into the next iPad release.

I'm unsure of the timetable for that at the moment, though. Right now our software and development team has a lot on their plate with the recent release of the android app, but I can assure you that we aren't tossing out the idea of looping on tablets.
Andrew Wegierski

Music Arranger

Gwineman

Post by Gwineman » Tue Jan 15, 2019 5:11 pm

We are using the iPad exclusively. No major complaints and seems to be working great. Curious as to looping measures. Any progress on that?

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:07 pm

I'm not sure about the progress. I'd email Tom at thomas@playgroundsessions.com for information regarding that.
Andrew Wegierski

Music Arranger