iPad Not working

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for iPad tablets
lauri0424

iPad Not working

Post by lauri0424 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:02 pm

Hi. I joined over a month month ago and had no issues connecting my iPad to my keyboard. Everything worked great. A week or two ago, I started having issues. It doesn't always connect and when it does it often times stops working (not picking up my keystrokes, sound doesn't work etc.). I've recently updated my iPad for the latest version which didn't help and I adjusted the piano setting per a post I read but it still doesn't always work. This is very frustrating to say the least and unfortunately my keyboard is a Yamaha digital so there is no place to put my computer where I can comfortably read the notes. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!

andrewwegierski

Re: iPad Not working

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Aug 09, 2019 11:35 am

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about these problems. I understand your frustration and I am here to help. For technical troubleshooting please reach out to me at support@playgroundsessions.com. I need all of these issues logged within our system. It also helps that I can search the email history for similar issues and solves.

The forum is a great place for other PGS users to chime in with advice though, so I hope you get some of that here.

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

AS-M2dip

iPad Not working

Post by AS-M2dip » Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:51 pm

I wrote to Roland about this issue iPad app not working with MIDI-THRU enabled.. This was their response:

You are correct, the original design of the Integra-7 was for the iPad application to be used in live situations, but not in conjunction with a computer in recording situations. The engineers in Japan are now working on a computer-based editor that should work for your setup. We hope to have this application available within a month or so.

Sincerely,
Roland US Product Support