Greetings from Chicago !!

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
Mr.Fitz

Greetings from Chicago !!

Post by Mr.Fitz » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:17 pm

Hello everyone,

My first time posting here, I have been playing piano casually for only two years and have NOT been happy with a traditional piano lessons.

This method is just what I wanted, and I am so excited about about learning to play using this platform. I think it is really amazing how this is set up and works. I want to play at my own pace, when I want, and what I want. So looking forward to meeting new friends here and sharing ideas etc.

I have a very nice digital grand to play on, and a room just for my studies and practice etc.

A good weekend to everyone here !!!!!

Happy playing :D

sw1tch73ch

Re: Greetings from Chicago !!

Post by sw1tch73ch » Sat Jun 02, 2018 5:50 pm

Welcome, Mr. Fitz.

We look forward to reports of your progress!

I have been playing "casually" essentially all my adult life. I took a few lessons when I was fairly young, but we moved and I didn't start back up after that. We always had a piano in the house, so I'd plink on that now and then and try to learn some songs (which I have since completely forgotten how to play). I have a nice enough digital piano and have really been enjoying Playground Sessions since October of 2016.

I won't say Playground Sessions takes the work out of learning to play. Learning will always require work in order to be effective. But it does make the work more fun and very enjoyable.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

andrewwegierski

Re: Greetings from Chicago !!

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:06 pm

Welcome! Glad this is what you've been looking for.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com