57 year old learning first time

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
Donka61

57 year old learning first time

Post by Donka61 » Sat Sep 22, 2018 6:42 pm

I have been using Playground now for several months and am really enjoying it. However, I was getting frustrated with some lessons, and do not have a real teacher helping me, or just to talk to people about my experience. Today I received an email to sign up on Playground Session facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/groups/playgroundsessions/ and am pleasantly surprised. I now feel like I might just stick this out. I have found a new community of like minded individuals. I also had emailed several suggestion to the staff and really felt I had good support from Andrew on staff. I see he is also here on the forum. I just hope that the developers continue to update the program. I know they were busy before with the tablet versions. I hope they are now returning to the desktop version, and will give it the attention it deserves. I also realize that the main developer was killed a couple of years ago during an outdoor event. I am sorry to hear that. RIP. But by now I hope sufficient time has passed, and whoever is overseeing the operation now, can continue to develop this program. There is a whole lot of competition out there! Best wishes.

andrewwegierski

Re: 57 year old learning first time

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Sep 27, 2018 4:39 pm

Thank you!

Yes, the Facebook community is a great place to connect with other Playground users. I always love reading our user's stories or watching them play through a song lesson they've been working on.

Yes, I can assure you that our developers are not forgetting about the desktop program. And yes, there are a lot of other things that they are busy updating as well. While it's a long process, we do have a long-term plan to update the desktop version. I don't have a specific timetable for it, but I thought it would be good for you to know.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com