Hello from Hudson Valley of New York

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
Tommy2tone

Hello from Hudson Valley of New York

Post by Tommy2tone » Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:38 pm

Greetings all, my name is Tom and I love music. Listening and playing. I have been playing guitar for years and would call my self a strummer. Not a great player by any stretch. I have always wanted to play piano but never really gave it much thought. Some years ago I purchased a cheap Yamaha keyboard and started my journey. (failed big time) The keyboard was poor and I did not progress much. Last year during an online sale on Udemy I enrolled in a class called "Piano for all" and it inspired me to start up again. The keyboard was still a problem however this time instead of getting discouraged I researched digital pianos and decided to purchase a Kawaii ES 110. I have loved it and playing along with the course and practicing rhythms. I wanted however to learn to play notes and read music something I have not really been successful with on the guitar. Enter playground sessions. I have joined and have made it to beginner bootcamp lesson 35. I have worked through some of the courses that have opened up and I am having a blast. I just joined the forum today to see what is being talked about. I'm not sure I will be a regular contributor but thought it might be nice to introduce myself. Be blessed!

andrewwegierski

Re: Hello from Hudson Valley of New York

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:42 pm

Welcome Tom!
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com