hi i am Mohamed

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
bolboldan

hi i am Mohamed

Post by bolboldan » Tue Mar 12, 2019 12:03 pm

Hi, i'm mohamed from Egypt , i started with your amazing prog since 20 days , i am doing fine but i wish to meet arab people who interested in arabic music , may be we can help each other as arabic music is very complicated , but i'm trying to start here with you as afirst step and i wish if you support arabic music also in your song library , you will attract alot of people to your program :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Judex

Re: hi i am Mohamed

Post by Judex » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:23 am

Ahlan wa sahlan! Thank you for reminding me of a song that I listened to a lot at one time, Qatrat el matar. Do you know where it would be possible to get the music so I could request the magicians here to make an arrangement for us to learn? I don't know whether it's particularly Arabic or just by an Arab, but it's a nice song.

bolboldan

Post by bolboldan » Thu Mar 14, 2019 12:54 pm

ahla beek, thanks for you nice words , unfourtunatly i dont know this song , i tried to find but i failed , you know arabic music very emotional but difficult to find online training , i will send you link for one of most popular one i wish you like it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g1HOSNLCtn8
:roll: :roll: :roll:

Judex

Post by Judex » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:49 pm

I found the site, but it wouldn't play for me - sometimes there's a message, "Not available in your area," but I didn't see it here- Maybe I can find it somewhere else.

As for the song I mentioned before, that I did find, at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmoQil4cQ18. It's by an Iraqi singer-songwriter - a guitarist, Maybe you know his name - Ilham al-Madfai. They translate the title on youtube as "LIke a Raindrop." The melody seems simplee enough - I should try figuring it out nn the piano for myself. I think there's a lesson or so on that, later on in the course.