New forum member contemplating signing up for sessions.

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
Capskorner

New forum member contemplating signing up for sessions.

Post by Capskorner » Wed Jan 01, 2020 11:43 am

Hello,

I have looked at this before and considered joining. I used to play a bit but never stuck with it.. looking at bringing it back for a new hobby and this technology and method for learning seems really good. However I noticed in the blog, that it hasn’t been updated in over a year, and wondering if the company is still contributing to the training. Any comments from current members on whether or not the company has seemed to stop adding new content? Or is it really not necessary as all you need is already provided?

I’m thinking it would be nice to see lessons on various piano playing styles, Boogie Woogie, swing, etc... and maybe lessons on Piano voice Accompanying, etc. I saw a couple requests in the forums like this, but they were referred to requesting songs.. That’s not what I’m looking for, it’s learning new styles..

Anyway, hope I’m not missing this topic already in the forums, Just looking for an up to date active learning playground to be in. And don’t necessarily want to spend the money if it’s not even supported anymore..

Thank you!
Cap

sw1tch73ch

Re: New forum member contemplating signing up for sessions.

Post by sw1tch73ch » Thu Jan 02, 2020 6:48 pm

If you follow the YouTube channel for Playground Sessions you might find the information covered. There are regular Q&A events so you can ask for that kind of information be covered.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --