Hello from Montreal Canada

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
sumopat

Hello from Montreal Canada

Post by sumopat » Mon Jan 06, 2020 9:00 am

Hey everyone,

Patrick from Montreal here. I'm 53 years old and have played drums for over 40 years and decided to learn piano so I can learn and create songs. Looking forward to the challenge. Cheers :D

sw1tch73ch

Re: Hello from Montreal Canada

Post by sw1tch73ch » Tue Jan 07, 2020 3:59 pm

Welcome Patrick!

Playground Sessions will layout a lot of the foundation for what you are looking for. I'd like to suggest you also check out Playground Sessions' YouTube channel. There are more lessons there that discuss more theory and techniques you might want to be aware of. Assuming you haven't already seen the YouTube channel that is. Here is a link for them: https://www.youtube.com/user/PlaygroundPiano
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

sumopat

Post by sumopat » Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:46 pm

Thanks, I checked out the youtube page and subscribed.

sw1tch73ch

Post by sw1tch73ch » Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:37 am

Very cool.

Oh, there is a live sessions nearly every week you might check if it is when you can see it. You can always post questions about the videos in the comments and they generally get looked at and responded to in another video (and sometimes right in the comment section if it can be answered quickly).
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --