Hello from Las Vegas

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
FalconSays

Hello from Las Vegas

Post by FalconSays » Wed Jun 17, 2020 8:43 pm

Hi All,

I just did a quickie search for 'Vegas' but it pulled up zero results. I can't be the only one in Las Vegas, right?
Anyhoo, I am so happy to have discovered playground sessions! Squeeeeeeee :D Youtube ad popped up when I was researching digital audio workstations and it's nice to finally find an ad I actually like and bought their product.

Former Las Vegas taxi driver, navigating my new-normal of working from home. Diving into the world of audiobook narration and continuing online software studies. Since I built my own lil sound-studio for recording narrations, I couldn't resist using it to exercise a little creativity too!
I've always, ALWAYS wanted to play piano, but never took the time before. Playground sessions ad made it look so easy, I just *had to*.

[img: nvm xtra neckchunk, it doesn't interfere with my lessons LOL :lol: ]

samson carbon 49 midi controller, rode mic, scarlett interface, win10, 64, audacity, CakeWalk by Bandlab DAW and of course now Playground

Yay!
~Karen
Attachments
mekey2.jpg
mekey2.jpg (141.2 KiB) Viewed 2544 times

Pulella

Re: Hello from Las Vegas

Post by Pulella » Fri Jul 17, 2020 9:30 pm

Karen, I just signed up and like you I live in Vegas. Just got to boot camp lesson 3. Glad to see that I am not alone on this journey in Vegas.