Hello from Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
Jorigles67

Hello from Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Post by Jorigles67 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 3:19 pm

Hi Musicians !!,

My name is Jorge Luis Iglesias and I am 53 years old. I live in Buenos Aires, capital of the Argentine Republic (South America).

At my age, one of the things I have not yet had the opportunity to learn is music, and especially piano, an instrument that always attracted me and I liked it for its sound full of purity and richness.

As they say, learning to play the piano, apart from enriching our musical culture, is especially good for developing brain skills because it requires skill and training.

I hope that PGS helps me in this process that I will surely be facing with enthusiasm and passion.

I'm just starting with PGS, but I already like the way the app is designed and the learning process.

Thank you so much and Good Luck for everyone in this beautiful path to discover the piano.

Best regards,
Jorge Luis Iglesias

SJunior22

Re: Hello from Buenos Aires (Argentina)

Post by SJunior22 » Mon Oct 19, 2020 11:12 am

Hello Jorge!!!

Welcome to the PGS family! This app will definetly teach you all you need to know to begin your journey to becoming the pianist you desire. Take it from someone who started out not having a single clue to how to read piano music to translating the notes to the piano.

Please do not hesitate to look in the forums for information on anything you find relevant. Also, dont hesitate to reach out in those forums if you have a problem or need some tips. There are plenty of people here that will reply and help you!

I wish you all the best on your journey and welcome again to the PGS family! :D

Jorigles67

Post by Jorigles67 » Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:47 am

Thank you !!! SJunior22. I´ll do it. ;)

MiddleC

Post by MiddleC » Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:01 pm

Hello Jorge...

I too am just beginning this path, and for the same reasons as you. I'm a little further along in the aging process at 71. Hopefully the thought of learning music, while a fun and great exercise all in itself, the added benefit of keeping the grey cells happy is a benefit I hope to receive :lol:

I'll be looking forward to your posts. See you around in here...
Roger