Can I make my computer redownload a lesson?

Discussion about Playground's supplemental courses.
shannonmac

Can I make my computer redownload a lesson?

Post by shannonmac » Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:28 pm

I started downloading the Reading course last night. But I live in a rural area, and our internet is spotty at best, and non-existent at worst. So it seems something happened while downloading the first lesson of the Reading course, which is supposed to be a video, and it doesn't work. I can open it, I can click play...but then nothing happens. No error or anything, just nothing. Is there a way to make it redownload? Can I maybe delete the file from wherever it downloads to, so it has to download it again? I have also emailed tech support about it (they may be sick of hearing from me, it was my 3rd email!)

I have my laptop with me at work today so I can download every lesson the software gives me access to, so I don't have to worry about it when I'm home.

Thanks!
Shannon

andrewwegierski

Re: Can I make my computer redownload a lesson?

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Mar 05, 2020 1:16 pm

Do you still need assistance with this issue, Shannon?

If I recall correctly, you were able to resolve the issue on your own by finding Manage My Lessons within the app menu items.

Best,
Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Farazh

Re: Can I make my computer redownload a lesson?

Post by Farazh » Mon Apr 20, 2020 11:17 am

I had the same problem and had to delete all the lessons from my laptop. Trying to delete that specific lesson using manage my lessons did not work for me.