Ability to hide Courses

Discussion about Playground's supplemental courses.
pedromtavares

Ability to hide Courses

Post by pedromtavares » Sun Jan 03, 2021 10:22 am

Hi,

As more courses keep coming (which is great!), the list is starting to get quite large, especially considering the ones I never use, like the easier difficulties of the 'You Raise Me Up' challenge. This problem will only get worse with time as we will get even more content, so if there was a way to hide certain courses so that I only see the ones I actually access on a regular basis, that would make things less confusing and thus more convenient.

Thank you!

ceevee830

Re: Ability to hide Courses

Post by ceevee830 » Sun Jan 10, 2021 3:12 pm

Great question. May I call this question #1.
I have a question #2 (related): When browsing song listing, is there a way I can hide the songs that I own?

jeffjones2032

Post by jeffjones2032 » Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:06 am

Great idea!! I would also like to see this implemented. It would be nice if only rookie courses/songs showed while you were in the rookie tour, etc..

MarcVanMeer

Post by MarcVanMeer » Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:41 pm

Great idea, indeed! In addition, I would like to see a progress status of some sort, so you don't have to click through each and every course to see where you're at.

The most simple way of showing this I can think of, is by showing the total number of exercises in each course (not each and every lesson, just the exercises!) and a number for how many exercises you have completed.

So, for example, the Hanon 1-20 Course contains 20 exercises. Now, let's say I've completed 4 exercises. Then in the course overview, behind the Hanon course, I would like to see somthing like "4/20". Again, just a very simple example.