Video Chat Networking for PGS(?)

Have a question? Look no further!
FalconSays

Video Chat Networking for PGS(?)

Post by FalconSays » Thu Jun 18, 2020 12:19 pm

Hi All,

I was wondering if any of you know if there is a regular video-meetup. I joined the playground facebook community and maybe I just haven't discovered a regular meeting yet, but I thought it would be really fun to organize a weekly video-chat!

Please let me know if this already exists for the playground sessions people.

Thanks!
~Karen
:D

pavel

Re: Video Chat Networking for PGS(?)

Post by pavel » Thu Jun 18, 2020 11:39 pm

+1

sw1tch73ch

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:43 pm

The closest I've seen is the regular Playground Sessions YouTube events. The video is one way (from Phil Anderson, or someone else from PGS), but the chat is lively.

I don't know of anything official, otherwise. I'm sure someone could create a Zoom or other multiple guest video call and call it PGS Users Group or something. I'm not sure, because I have a nearly random schedule, how often I could make it to a video event. I am usually late for even the official YouTube events (or often have to catch up after the fact).

Let us know if you do set something up, though.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

FalconSays

Post by FalconSays » Thu Jun 25, 2020 2:39 pm

sw1tch73ch wrote:
Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:43 pm
The closest I've seen is the regular Playground Sessions YouTube events. The video is one way (from Phil Anderson, or someone else from PGS), but the chat is lively.

I don't know of anything official, otherwise. I'm sure someone could create a Zoom or other multiple guest video call and call it PGS Users Group or something. I'm not sure, because I have a nearly random schedule, how often I could make it to a video event. I am usually late for even the official YouTube events (or often have to catch up after the fact).

Let us know if you do set something up, though.
Thank you for chiming in. I personally won't create something like that because it would feel to me as if I'm kina stepping on PGS toes.
Was just curious if anyone knew.... And thank you for reminding me about the youtube sessions.

~Karen