None of my songs have videos

Have a question? Look no further!
Shellybo

None of my songs have videos

Post by Shellybo » Mon Jul 06, 2020 7:04 pm

Hi, New user. Purchased with the 4th of July promotion. I have seleted 5 songs from the library including a few free classical songs. The problem is I wanted to start learning a song ( At Last - Etta James) and there is no video. I clicked on all of my songs and no video. Isn't there suppose to be videos to help with songs. I have some prior piano experience but want help with difficult sections. I'm I missing something :shock: since if no help I can just use a book. I don't want to cancel but without video helps this program would be of little use. Thanks

Westman77

Re: None of my songs have videos

Post by Westman77 » Tue Jul 07, 2020 12:20 pm

Not all songs have video intructions.
You can see this in the song store:

you can also filter song with videos:

Bloody Beginner - Kawai CA-58

Shellybo

Post by Shellybo » Tue Jul 07, 2020 1:29 pm

Thanks I see that now. I searched all songs in the song Library and only seeing less than 20 ( not counting duplicates with rookie, intermediate version) with the video icon. Quess I misunderstood thought they all had videos. I called customer support and they said most videos are in the boot camp section not in song library.

Thanks for reply

lucidmusicinc

Post by lucidmusicinc » Wed Jul 08, 2020 1:20 am

Lots of PGS videos done by Phil who is a great teacher on Youtube. A shame they don't incorporate those videos in the app but I'm told it's for "licensing" reasons that the video lessons can't be put into the app and must stay on YouTube. Go there, I'm sure you'll find a video for that song.

Shellybo

Post by Shellybo » Wed Jul 08, 2020 7:05 am

Thank you! I will check on YouTube :)