Song Credits / Stars

Have a question? Look no further!
Eva

Song Credits / Stars

Post by Eva » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:36 pm

Hi,
I had 40 songs when I started and I have so far 11 stars. Even though under star line it says Free credit: 15???. Its says that we have 1 free song per 4 stars. I have bought 3 songs so far and my free song credit is now at 37. It doeesn't add the free songs credit from my stars. Why'????? If I have to do it, how do I do it?

Thanks
Eva, Montréal

FlatPanda

Re: Song Credits / Stars

Post by FlatPanda » Fri Jul 31, 2020 8:13 am

Hi Eva,

If I understand your question correctly, you are just being confused by the confusing UI-design.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/oicnu434noygd ... d.png?dl=0 (sorry for the external link, I cannot attach pictures into this forum nowadays...)

I identified three areas for you:

1) How many free song credits you currently and in actuality have. I also started with 40, and because of accumulated stars, I now have 41.
2) How many stars you currently have. The information is redundant: once next to a ⭐ symbol, and once written next to "Stars: "
3) How many stars you need to collect to have your next free song credit, based on accumulated stars. You see that in the screenshot the next "Free credit: 30" means that I will get the next free song credit, when I have accumulated 30 stars (for which 6 is missing, as denoted by the text "6 Stars to Free Song Credit").

It says that you will have your next free song credit, after 4 more stars. Generally speaking, it's 1 song credit for each 15 stars you gather.

Hope this helps.

Cheers