Flat Symbol not showing for chords

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Windows
mariyastepanenko

Re: Flat Symbol not showing for chords

Post by mariyastepanenko » Thu Mar 07, 2019 11:37 am

Thank you G NC for sharing your workaround! Our tech team has been notified of your finding and we will be reviewing the next course of action.

mikefrey

Post by mikefrey » Mon Mar 11, 2019 1:43 pm

This solution worked for me as well, thank you!!

sw1tch73ch

Post by sw1tch73ch » Fri Jun 21, 2019 6:58 am

For some reason, after applying the fix, the next Windows update removed the feature again. So once fixed, it might not stay that way for everyone. We'll see how long it sticks around for me this time. At the moment I'm on Windows 10 version 1809.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

Swampfox

Post by Swampfox » Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:24 pm

I just moved playground to a new build for my studio with a Fresh install of Windows 10. I now don't have the b symbol. Yes, I installed the supplemental Japanese fonts to no avail. The old system built 3 years ago with Windows 10 had zero issues with the font without even adding the Japanese supplemental font.
Addendum: It fixed itself. Rather, it was a fresh install of Windows 10 and had I forced one set of updates prior to setting up PGS. I thought I had brought it to the most current build but I'm almost certain it went though at least one more round of updates automatically after installing PGS and playing yesterday. The current build is 1903. Anyone having the problem should check and see if they are running the most current build of Windows.

Swampfox

Post by Swampfox » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:34 am

It went away again.