Accompaniment Becomes Un-Synced

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Windows
Paulopedia

Accompaniment Becomes Un-Synced

Post by Paulopedia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:11 pm

I've noticed that, at least in the Bootcamp lessons, if I make a mistake and stop before the end of a section, the accompaniment will often become out of sync with the metronome and PGS "hands." I'm using and over-the-top music production workstation with a fresh install of Windows 10 on a brand new SSD hard drive. So, there are no Operating System/Hardware issues on my end. It seems to be a glitch in the plugin.

EDIT: I just noticed that this only happens when I'm playing a group of highlighted measures in the middle of a Bootcamp lesson. If I select the first measure, it's back in sync again... so far.

Deuxième édition: Yes, that is absolutely the case. going back to the 1st measure re-syncs the accompaniment. Still, that is a glitch that needs debugging.

andrewwegierski

Re: Accompaniment Becomes Un-Synced

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Aug 27, 2018 11:50 am

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about that bug. This is known issue with some lessons, and we are able to correct it on a case by case basis.

Can you please email support@playgroundsessions.com? Please make sure to include the exact lesson that it's happening in - the difficulty level, lesson #, lesson title, etc.

Once we receive that information, I'll be sure to pass it on and get this one resolved.

Best,
Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Paulopedia

Post by Paulopedia » Wed Sep 12, 2018 9:49 pm

Actually, this pretty much happens with all of the Basic Boot camp Lessons when I select measures to practice.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Tue Sep 25, 2018 3:52 pm

Got it.

Can you confirm that someone is handling this over the email system?

Just want to make sure this isn't going unsolved. Thanks.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com