Expired membership

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Windows
Brewster

Expired membership

Post by Brewster » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:38 pm

If I do not renew my membership will I still be able to use the software and feedback for songs that I have purchased? I an assuming no but yes would be refreshing!

Laurensss

Re: Expired membership

Post by Laurensss » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Yes.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Yes and no.

Songs that you've purchased WITHOUT using a free song credit will still be available to you, because you paid for them in full.

Songs that you've used a free song credit on (that didn't come from the new 5 free songs per month program) will still be available to you, because this was included with a membership at the start.

Songs that you've gotten from the 5 free songs / month program will NOT still be available to you, because the 5 free songs a month program is part of an active membership. If your membership expires, these songs will disappear.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Laurensss

Post by Laurensss » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:33 am

My bad-I'm still under the old regime so no monthly free credits yet for me.

This makes me wonder: is there any way for the user to see the difference between a purchased song and a 5-a-month song afterwards, without having to sift through all "your purchased" receipts?

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Laurensss,

You can certainly get in on the 5 free songs / month program, just send me an email at support@playgroundsessions.com. It's a unique situation for every existing user.

No, there's no way to see the difference in purchases. That's a good idea, though. I will pass it on!
Andrew Wegierski

Music Arranger

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed May 22, 2019 9:42 am

I need to post an update regarding the 5 free songs / month issue, as of May 2019:

The new 5 songs a month plan was initially a test, and we're still looking at whether we can support it or not for Lifetime members going forward. We need a bit more time to assess whether we can continue to offer this plan, to not only future Lifetime members, but also past Lifetime members as well.

While we're working through this, what we've decided to do in the interim is offer a one time courtesy of 10 free songs to legacy users. If you have already received free songs, then I am unable to grant anymore. However, for anyone who hasn't received any / reached out yet, I will gladly be able to credit 10 free songs.
Andrew Wegierski

Music Arranger