We are excited to announce today's release of Playground Sessions version 2.5! This version includes many improvements and bug fixes.
You can download the new version here:
Here are the details:
- Fixed glitch with cancelled practice records
- Removed tempo slider from toolbar
- Improved custom tempo prompt to show slow, normal tempos better and allow 200% of normal tempo.
- Metronome is now defaulted to be on.
- Videos are now 75% smaller in file size for quicker downloads and smaller hard disk requirements
- Shows multiple version updates (if user hasn't updated in a while).
- Version data is now shared across the system, so the version numbers that show up on the website will also be the same as the update screens.
- You can now search by lesson name
- You can now view installed lessons, where as before you could only see lessons the server said you had bought. This is useful for when you on are a computer with multiple accounts.
- Back, home, forward buttons
- URL bar (can't edit, but can view)
- Copy URL button for sharing the url with others
- New UI for showing / access more courses.
- We will be rolling out the first few extracurricular courses in the next couple weeks
- Now shows more relevant song on main page.
- Offline mode now gives you a nice score dialog.
- Major UI improvements for offline mode.
- Courses now show up in offline mode.
- Can now control sound effect volume.