Ability to draw or place symbol on sheet music

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
marcuskino

Ability to draw or place symbol on sheet music

Post by marcuskino » Sat Jul 08, 2017 9:56 pm

Ability to draw or place symbol on sheet music.

I find that going from playing with "finger numbering" activated to turning it off is difficult.
I have trouble remembering when to change hand positions and continually get confused.

It would be very helpful to be able to place a symbol above a note (or draw) to remind me when to change hand positions.

I wouldn't want to do it for every hand position change, but just the ones that I need.

This would really speed up my progress and reduce frustration.

Thank you :)

sw1tch73ch

Re: Ability to draw or place symbol on sheet music

Post by sw1tch73ch » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:31 pm

Since there aren't "Like" buttons like on Facebook, I'm just respond here that I think this is a great idea.
Last edited by sw1tch73ch on Sat Jul 22, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

Russ1409

Post by Russ1409 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 10:17 am

This is a feature that was requested over two years ago. Playground Sessions is great as it is, but upgrades in features don't happen. They concentrate in putting out songs instead. If you think it's important in your learning to reduce or remove finger numbering, you probably better find a different method to use rather than waiting on any upgrades.

thomas1018
Site Admin

Post by thomas1018 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:13 pm

Yes, this is a great suggestion.

On Memorial Day, our head of technology tragically passed away trying to save a young girl from drowning in a river in Utah. We are working to hire a new developer to fill in for him. It is an important role so it's going to take some time to find the right replacement. Our expectation is it's also going to take the new developer (or team of developers) to get familiar enough with the entire program before we start to push new builds to fix bugs and add new features.