Sort by artist in song store isn't working

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
Miles

Sort by artist in song store isn't working

Post by Miles » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 pm

Is anyone else having the issue with the store not being able to sort alphabetically by artist?

When I click on the artist bar at the top, the arrow will toggle but the list doesn't change. Every other category sorts just fine. Bug maybe?

Also, I don't see a way to search... Am I missing something? (excuse me, I'm new around here)

thomas1018
Site Admin

Re: Sort by artist in song store isn't working

Post by thomas1018 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:59 pm

The sort by artist is definitely a bug. Thanks for pointing it out.

There is no search feature yet. It will be added in the future, although I cannot say when.

dcstous

Post by dcstous » Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:27 pm

Any update on this? Looks like it's been nearly a year, and there doesn't appear to have been a fix for such a basic feature.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm

I'm not sure when the search feature will be added. The best fix for now is to use your browser's search function: Ctrl+F on a Windows and Command+F on a Mac while in the song store. Make sure you have all genres and all difficulty levels selected.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Laurensss

Post by Laurensss » Mon Apr 23, 2018 5:43 am

andrewwegierski wrote:
Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:08 pm
I'm not sure when the search feature will be added. The best fix for now is to use your browser's search function: Ctrl+F on a Windows and Command+F on a Mac while in the song store. Make sure you have all genres and all difficulty levels selected.
It may not be 100% clear from Andrew's answer, but make sure you visit the store in a web brower (NOT the PGS application but Safari, Chrome, Edge, Firefox etc.) for this trick to work.
@Andrew, it may be useful for you to know that not all songs san be purchased through this route (the Advanced version of Wake me Up I had to buy through the application, my cart in the browser version would just empty itself).

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Apr 23, 2018 11:45 am

Laurens,

In that case, I'd recommend trying a different browser. It's likely a glitch with the shopping cart. The first thing you should do is check your purchase history and make sure the song didn't already go through. Sometimes it will purchase even with a blank shopping cart, if it glitched. Also make sure you haven't purchased the song before - this will also sometimes cause the cart to glitch. I can assure you that all songs should be able to be purchased from the website.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

pavel

Post by pavel » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 pm

Miles wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 pm
Is anyone else having the issue with the store not being able to sort alphabetically by artist?

When I click on the artist bar at the top, the arrow will toggle but the list doesn't change. Every other category sorts just fine. Bug maybe?

Also, I don't see a way to search... Am I missing something? (excuse me, I'm new around here)

since Jun 26, 2017 no progress at all, isnt it a beautiful software with excellent support? :(

david

Post by david » Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 pm

pavel wrote:
Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:58 pm
Miles wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:59 pm

since Jun 26, 2017 no progress at all, isnt it a beautiful software with excellent support? :(
Yep, the library is absolutely infuriating, absolutely horrible to use, and full of bugs. I just wish they would speed up development of the new version.

FlatPanda

Post by FlatPanda » Sat Feb 15, 2020 4:16 am

david wrote:
Fri Feb 14, 2020 12:13 pm
... I just wish they would speed up development of the new version.
https://fastgood.cheap/ ;)

pavel

Post by pavel » Sat Feb 15, 2020 5:48 am

You can find official information from PGS member from Mon Aug 14, 2017 that one programmer passed away. Not full team, only one guy.
So time or fast is out of discussion! Since 2017 ! No update, not even a small one.
Cheap is out as well, I payed full price LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP, didn’t you?
Remaining is good, since this version is pretty far away from being good.
As a long term user, am I satisfied? Not at all. Needless to say database of sons is poor as well. Especially for jazz songs. https://forums.playgroundsessions.com/ ... azz#p24717