Show BPM in the lesson's "View Segment Progress" graph

Let us know which features you'd like to see added to Playground Sessions.
bhludzin

Show BPM in the lesson's "View Segment Progress" graph

Post by bhludzin » Thu Oct 04, 2018 10:45 pm

When I leave a lesson to "View Segment Progress" and I see my graph, the graph shows my percentage drop, but I cannot be sure if it is due to my changing my BPM. It would be great if the BPM of my attempt was recorded and displayed in two ways:
1) When I hover over a practice attempt point, the tooltip currently shows the Date, Time and Score, but also should show the BPM for that attempt.
2) You should superimpose a second bar graph (vertical bars) in the background of the line graph, that shows the BPM for each attempt. That way at a quick glance I can see how I progressed in speeding up my attempts at playing the lesson. The graph would give a lot more useful feedback if I could easily visually see the speed at which I was playing each time.

As a bonus, it might also be cool to see a small number or letter symbol at the bottom of the bars or embedded in the bars that shows if I had the notes or the finger numbers displayed during that attempt. Understandably, this may not be easy though because the program allows you to switch them on and off during your play.

Thanks!

sw1tch73ch

Re: Show BPM in the lesson's "View Segment Progress" graph

Post by sw1tch73ch » Sun Oct 07, 2018 11:03 pm

I like this idea. It also would help if the step didn't show completed before reaching full tempo. Playing 100% correctly at 1/4 tempo probably should not count as a successful completion for the step.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

andrewwegierski

Re: Show BPM in the lesson's "View Segment Progress" graph

Post by andrewwegierski » Tue Oct 09, 2018 9:33 pm

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll forward to the team.
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com