before I buy a new MacBook Pro (or Air)

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Mac
sw1tch73ch

Re: before I buy a new MacBook Pro (or Air)

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:07 pm

Ah, OK. Yeah, that full screen thing should be nearly automatic. At least on my Surface Pro it opens filling the screen. There are tiny trace edges visible of the desktop, but otherwise the screen is full of Playground Sessions. I did try to put it in AutoLaunch (startup) and it didn't launch for me! As I recall, before I upgraded to the Surface Pro, my barely adequate computer on Windows 7 did open the app full screen (but I didn't autolaunch it). That was on a 3440x1440 screen. I ended up having to set it to half screen because the window was just too wide to work with.

One thought, have you tried opening it as Administrator and positioning it how you want? Something on my setup leaves it set to fill the screen. I always have it open as Administrator though I don't remember why now.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

pavel

Post by pavel » Mon Dec 17, 2018 1:18 am

so final decision is to buy Air, software is loading way much faster compare to my Windows notebook, run full screen, no lagging, no issues with fonts ... etc.

IMHO: Seems developers first wrote software for mac only, and then realized windows would be nice to have as well, so converted only, not rewrite entirely. Probably lack of resources.

nicholasgrove

Post by nicholasgrove » Thu Jul 04, 2019 3:47 am

sw1tch73ch wrote:
Wed Dec 12, 2018 12:58 pm
That's interesting. Windows is apparently picky about what will auto-start. Notepad works fine, but Contrave reviews Playground doesn't. That's a little disappointing. I don't use that feature often, in fact on previous versions of Windows I spent a lot of effort making sure there wasn't anything in the auto-start folders.
i have same problem ..i also don't use that feature often, in fact on previous versions of Windows