Expired membership

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Windows
Brewster

Expired membership

Post by Brewster » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:38 pm

If I do not renew my membership will I still be able to use the software and feedback for songs that I have purchased? I an assuming no but yes would be refreshing!

Laurensss

Re: Expired membership

Post by Laurensss » Wed Dec 26, 2018 5:16 pm

Yes.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Yes and no.

Songs that you've purchased WITHOUT using a free song credit will still be available to you, because you paid for them in full.

Songs that you've used a free song credit on (that didn't come from the new 5 free songs per month program) will still be available to you, because this was included with a membership at the start.

Songs that you've gotten from the 5 free songs / month program will NOT still be available to you, because the 5 free songs a month program is part of an active membership. If your membership expires, these songs will disappear.

Let me know if you have any questions.
Andrew Wegierski

Support Tech & Music Arranger
andrew@playgroundsessions.com

Laurensss

Post by Laurensss » Thu Dec 27, 2018 2:33 am

My bad-I'm still under the old regime so no monthly free credits yet for me.

This makes me wonder: is there any way for the user to see the difference between a purchased song and a 5-a-month song afterwards, without having to sift through all "your purchased" receipts?

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:41 pm

Laurensss,

You can certainly get in on the 5 free songs / month program, just send me an email at support@playgroundsessions.com. It's a unique situation for every existing user.

No, there's no way to see the difference in purchases. That's a good idea, though. I will pass it on!
Andrew Wegierski

Support Tech & Music Arranger
andrew@playgroundsessions.com