No More Finger Help

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
AnthonyM

No More Finger Help

Post by AnthonyM » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:19 am

Hello All. . . I need help!! I was doing great with the lessons and then all of a sudden, the lessons that I am on now do not show you where to place your fingers on the piano!?! Is it me or is that the way the program is written? WHat am I missing here??
THanks!!
Anthony :?:

sw1tch73ch

Re: No More Finger Help

Post by sw1tch73ch » Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:56 am

There is a way to see the keys - click on a note with the mouse and the proper key at the bottom will light up. Mostly this happens when you are moving your hands (often called Pivoting). If they showed the keys and the numbers associated, you'd see some keys with two or three numbers. If you haven't worked it yet, you might look for the Course with lessons on reading music. Those don't show the keys either, but working the lessons will help you associate the note on the staff with the piano key it represents. Then whichever finger number is marked on the note, you can find the key and use the finger there.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

andrewwegierski

Re: No More Finger Help

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed May 22, 2019 12:52 pm

What John said. Yes Anthony, that is on purpose. It's kind of like "taking the training wheels off."
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com