Metronome not in sync

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
torangen

Metronome not in sync

Post by torangen » Fri May 31, 2019 3:48 am

Hi,

I have been working on the intermediate and advanced courses lately and have found an issue. When highlighting a specific part of a song, to practice a smaller section (not starting the song from the beginning of the song), the metronome is almost never in sync! Its very hard to practice when the metronome is out of sync and frustrating!

Also when pressing space bar playground session acts differently at different times. Sometimes pressing spacebar restarts the song, sometimes you can't start the song using spacebar. Sometimes you can both stop and start the song using spacebar, which is what i prefer.

Lastly, it would be nice if there was an option to disable the voice count in and have the option to make the count ins shorter? Seems like the long count ins starting two bars ahead is not always necessary. And having heard the same voice count me in more than a thousand times by now is starting to become irritating.

Anybody aware of how to fix these issues and can help me out?

/Anton

andrewwegierski

Re: Metronome not in sync

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Jun 14, 2019 10:42 am

Anton,

Sorry to hear about these issues. For specific troubleshooting like this please email support@playgroundsessions.com for help. It's good to have these documented in the email.

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com