All Of Me - John Legend

amadaira

All Of Me - John Legend

Post by amadaira » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:42 pm

Yes, I like very much this song. And I like the David Sides cover that I saw in the blog... But most important, my daughter is learning to play this song with the guitar and I want to make a duo with her... ;-) PLEASE: roooookie basic simple level!!!

karenziehensack

Re: All Of Me - John Legend

Post by karenziehensack » Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:06 am

I just wanted to request this too. Love this song.

jimbo

Post by jimbo » Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:50 am

I'm sitting on the fence of whether or not to buy Playground Sessions.. adding this song would definitely push me over! Could someone from Playground Sessions respond as to the likelihood and perhaps timetable of adding this to the Song Library? Thanks!

seant23
Site Admin

Post by seant23 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:12 pm

Hi,

As you guys already probably know, David has already created his own cover of All of Me, we are looking into getting licensing approval for this and many other songs. We just finalized a deal late last year to allow us access to a much larger library of licenses for songs, but some like this one take extra time. We are working on it!

Jeremy

Post by Jeremy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:55 am

+1

idbtao

Post by idbtao » Thu Mar 05, 2015 12:22 am

I'm sitting on the fence of whether or not to buy Playground Sessions.. adding this song would definitely push me over! Could someone from Playground Sessions respond as to the likelihood and perhaps timetable of adding this to the Song Library? Thanks!????
Cut down your exam stress by using our latest testking ccna exam and high quality toefl test and testkingmcdst demos. We provide updated questions with principiacollege pass guarantee along with www.hood.edu training.

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:52 am

Hey guys! As Sean mentioned, we're working on it. It's coming soon! And we'll make sure to add my version as well as an Intermediate and Rookie version as well.