Hello from NY- A New Playground Sessions Team Member!

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
willharden97
Site Admin

Hello from NY- A New Playground Sessions Team Member!

Post by willharden97 » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:53 pm

Hello fellow members of the Playground Sessions community! My name is William, and I am the newest member of the Playground Sessions customer support team! I have been working with Playground for about a month and I am happy to formally introduce myself here on the Playground Sessions forum! I was born and raised here in New York and recently graduated from college. I grew up taking piano lessons from my own grandmother and music has been an integral part of my daily life ever since. I am primarily a guitarist at this point, however my love for the piano will never diminish. Of course, I still play!
I love Playground sessions because it teaches, inspires, and challenges musicians of all skill levels to play the songs that they love. As a lifelong musician, it is incredible to see how this software can get beginners making music in such little time. I also love the fact that Playground Sessions defeats the common misconception that if you didn't learn as a child you will never learn! Music is for all ages! I've been excited to see the what an inclusive musical community Playground Sessions has created!
As you know, we have a talented support team that is always working to address your Playground concerns, needs, and issues. Please feel free to reach out to us at: support@playgroundsessionscom. It has been a pleasure assisting members of this great musical community thus far, and I anticipate hearing from more of you! Happy playing! :D

andrewwegierski

Re: Hello from NY- A New Playground Sessions Team Member!

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:09 am

Hey hey. Welcome!
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com