5 Monthly Song Credits

A place to discuss songs you're learning, difficulty levels, genres and more!
GeminiChick

5 Monthly Song Credits

Post by GeminiChick » Mon Oct 28, 2019 6:08 pm

I posted a query back in May and received a response. However, life happened and I forgot to follow up. Now, I can’t access that topic to know what to do. So, apologies for having to ask again.
I understand that members should be receiving 5 song credits a month. I’ve been a lifetime member since October 2016 and have not received any monthly credits. What do I need to do in order to receive them? And will they be retroactive or going forward?
Thanks!

thomas1018
Site Admin

Re: 5 Monthly Song Credits

Post by thomas1018 » Fri Nov 01, 2019 2:08 pm

Please email support@playgroundsessions.com for more information regarding the monthly credits.

Thanks!

david

Post by david » Fri Nov 22, 2019 6:36 am

Whatever happened with this? I've been a lifetime member for a few years too, and I received 15 credits a long time ago, but nothing since? Did you decide lifetime members don't get any monthly credits?

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:35 am

David, email support@playgroundsessions.com and i'll take a look at your account specifically
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

david

Post by david » Sat Nov 23, 2019 12:37 pm

Hi Andrew

You actually replied to my ticket about the same thing back on 17th September 2019. Your message ended with "The decision regarding the song credits should come sooner rather than later." which is why I'm wondering if there's been any progress?

cookie64

Post by cookie64 » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:23 pm

I too asked about this a few months ago and was told that in my case it was because I'd bought my lifetime membership from a 3rd party seller at a lower price than the site sells it at. So penalised for being an early adopter to something, that I discovered through another store, but thought was worth investing in. I pointed out at the time I enquired, that the product was still available from the 3rd party, with no mention that it didn't include the monthly songs credits that were included if you bought the same membership direct from Playground. I've noticed that the lifetime membership no longer includes monthly song credits, only the annual & monthly ones do, so there has been a change. Instead it comes with 40 song credits. As another post mentioned I too look to the sales to add to my song collection but there's no Black Friday sale on songs so far. The membership price for songs is not particularly unreasonable at $1.99, but why not give lifetime members some free monthly credits too.

Laurensss

Post by Laurensss » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:51 am

@cookie the third party reseller buyers are not the only category left out of this. I bought directly from PGS, but up to now have not had the opportunity to get into this even for a price (which, if reasonable, I wouldn't have anything against).
Last edited by Laurensss on Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:52 am

@David yes we did come to a resolution with this topic - email support so I can discuss with you how it applies to your account

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com