YouTube ads for Playground Sessions

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
BigTexJr

YouTube ads for Playground Sessions

Post by BigTexJr » Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:45 pm

Is anyone else getting a massive number of ads on YouTube for Playground sessions? Seriously every 2nd or 3rd ad I see is Brenden Frasier telling me how easy it is to play the piano. I'm a lifetime member. What are they trying to sell me?

(Yes, I know it is Harry ConnicK Jr., laugh a little)

sw1tch73ch

Re: YouTube ads for Playground Sessions

Post by sw1tch73ch » Tue Nov 05, 2019 8:45 pm

YouTube is a Google product, meaning Google knows what things you look at. Unfortunately, not everything is something you buy in bulk - like lifetime memberships to a piano school. So if you already have it, you don't need another.

When I bought my car, I suddenly got a glut of car ads. HELLO! I JUST SPENT THOUSANDS (or took out a loan for it anyway) - I DON"T NEED TO DO THAT AGAIN!! GOOOOOOOGLLLEEEEEEEE (to sound like Shatner yelling "KHAAAAAAN!!!!"

But then, it's only a computer algorithm.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

henryjones147

Post by henryjones147 » Thu Nov 07, 2019 6:18 am

Everything now a days is controlling by Google if you are an Android user, you can't save yourself. Cache and other things are controlling by google and hence this happens. Well, if you don't want any ads in youtube app, then use youtube vanced edition (not official). N/A on Google Playstore.

loganriley

Post by loganriley » Tue May 26, 2020 3:00 am

Hello, I would say that I had the same issues a few days ago.
You can get a lot of interesting tips and even write my discussion board for me

emmajoe

Post by emmajoe » Wed Jan 06, 2021 8:46 pm

I've always wanted to learn piano but I never actually have, I've viewed tutorials on youtube but I don't know lol... but something like this that speaks to you and actually teaches you at your pace on the computer is gr8! I mean, I'm sat at the computer quite a lot and this would fit perfect, may consider buying!