AutoPlay Timing

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
Eoge

AutoPlay Timing

Post by Eoge » Thu Nov 21, 2019 10:23 am

In treble clef if you start auto play, keys go yellow. My playing is grey. When you play along with autoplay what is good/perfect timing, software keys go grey and yellow or grey ?

andrewwegierski

Re: AutoPlay Timing

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Nov 21, 2019 11:16 am

I'm not sure I understand your question. Are you talking about the keys on the on screen keyboard?

Please direct this question to support@playgroundsessions.com if you believe there's a technical issue going on here.

Best,
Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Eoge

Post by Eoge » Fri Nov 22, 2019 8:42 am

Yea, I mean that keyboard on screen. If i just play without autoplay those played keys go grey. If autoplay is on and i don't play anything those keys go yellow. When i try to play with autoplay those keys go 1. yellow and grey (two colors in same time) or 2. just grey. So which one is better timing ? Some songs/lesson I think two colors is better and some just grey is better. If I play like Cmajor scale some keys in keyboard screen turn yellow and green and some only grey. Goal is to get all yellow and green or jus grey ?

Regards, Eoge

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Fri Nov 22, 2019 11:36 am

I understand now!

I would say to go off the interactive sheet music and look for green notes. The on screen keyboard is more of a reference tool so that you can know what notes you're playing. I wouldn't depend on the grayed out keys to know if your rhythm is correct.

Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Customer Support Representative
Music Arranger

support@playgroundsessions.com

Eoge

Post by Eoge » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:48 am

Thank you very much !