Stop the guy from counting through the whole song

A place to discuss Playground's main curriculum, the Bootcamp.
MadisonK

Stop the guy from counting through the whole song

Post by MadisonK » Thu Apr 16, 2020 1:12 pm

I dont know what button I have hit but all of a sudden they guy now counts through the entire song and it is driving me up the wall. I dont mind the intro but through the whole song? Any help would be appreciated!

vescovo

Re: Stop the guy from counting through the whole song

Post by vescovo » Wed May 06, 2020 2:46 pm

I was having issues with this as well, only way you can stop him counting is if you remove the accompaniment; it seems as though the counting is built into the accompaniment for these exercieses :evil: . Hope this helps! :D

pavel

Post by pavel » Thu May 07, 2020 11:00 am

Which OS?
What song?

Cooksmack

Post by Cooksmack » Thu May 07, 2020 2:34 pm

This just started happening for me too. I thought I hit something, and I may have, but it also seems to be part of the Counting Time Signatures lessons and I think it is just built into these lessons. I can't get to it to try right now with the sound on, but maybe try going back to a lesson you know didn't have the counting and see if it is there now. If not, it must be the counting time lessons. It's on purpose but you can probably turn off accompaniments like vescovo said.

MyriahAlice

Post by MyriahAlice » Thu May 21, 2020 3:41 am

It'll go away again, it's just a part of those lessons!

On that note, I kinda wish I could toggle him for the other lessons as well, it could be useful!