G'day from OZ

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
Don38

G'day from OZ

Post by Don38 » Thu Jun 18, 2020 2:45 am

Hello from "Downunder". Just signed up, so thought I'd post who I am, as I'll be needing help, and it's nice to know who you are talking to. I have just purchased a Roland F140R to replace my Yamaha PSR E453. Hated the small keyboard, and love the 88 keys of the Roland. The Roland was my get well present after a rather long illness, so I haven't been at the keyboard much in the past year, but ready and rarin to go now.
From what I've seen of the PGS it doesn't seem very user friendly, I'm having some difficulty finding my way around it, and what I find very odd, is having to use both my iPad and computer for the software. I don't understand why they couldn't have it all working from the iPad. Guess they must have a reason. Anyway, this is me, and I look forward to chatting with you all.

Don

sw1tch73ch

Re: G'day from OZ

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:50 pm

The original iPad version was put into production before it was really done. Then they had their main developer pass away, so it kind of got orphaned. They got new developers and are working on a from the ground up rewrite. I don't know when it will be available, though they do promise to bring the iPad up to par with the desktop at some point.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

sw1tch73ch

Re: G'day from OZ

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Jun 24, 2020 9:53 pm

Ooops - forgot to post the Features and Content FAQ into the earlier post:

https://support.playgroundsessions.com/ ... d-Features

Have a look at that and see if it doesn't get you going with the app.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --