Anyone ( NOT ) have problems with held notes?

Introduce yourself, show your set up, discuss tips, ask questions, and more!
davawt

Anyone ( NOT ) have problems with held notes?

Post by davawt » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:03 am

Hi there
There is a lot of talk around the forum about held notes or chords not working also pink (ghost notes just appearing when not played.
My question is this, Has anyone NOT getting this problem? it only happens if you are playing (trebles clef and bass clef together) at the same time.
If you are (not) having this problem could you let us know what your setup is:- Keyboard, digital piano, usb connection, midi connection, computer type and operating system.
I hope people will let us know here, then the PGS team and us users can see if the problem is affecting everyone with any system setup. you never know folks it's maybe a chance for us users to help fix this bug....

Thanks for reading and do please only post here if you Don't have the problem, there are other areas to post if you do have this problem as it has been well posted.
bye,
Dave
Dave,
Merseyside, UK

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Anyone ( NOT ) have problems with held notes?

Post by davidsides » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:25 pm

Hey Dave,

We're rolling out an update to the program next week that will fix this issue. Thanks for your patience!

davawt

Post by davawt » Sat Oct 03, 2015 11:26 am

This post is now finished, I have tried the new version 2.1 Beta which has fixed the missed held notes and the pink (ghost) note problems and they have added a few more bits as well. Looks to be very good.
Well done to all the team involved, Thank you.
Dave
Dave,
Merseyside, UK

davidsides
Site Admin

Post by davidsides » Sun Oct 04, 2015 6:47 am

Glad you're enjoying it!

SpenceBorg

Post by SpenceBorg » Sun Oct 04, 2015 11:20 am

When is 2.1 going to be released for everyone else?

davawt

Post by davawt » Sun Oct 04, 2015 5:15 pm

Hi there,
This update is ready to download to everyone Now!
Go to (desktop version updates) in this forum for the download link.
Bye,
Dave
Dave,
Merseyside, UK

SpenceBorg

Post by SpenceBorg » Mon Oct 05, 2015 8:45 pm

Thanks
Dave,

Is there somewhere to give feedback? Seems some issues are fixed, but there are now new issues. Try to play the first two measures of Superman, the first note on the treble cleft goes red before you even get there? If you hit the note correctly, it then changes to pink?

Cheers,
Spence

davawt

Post by davawt » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:03 am

Hi Spence
You can start a new topic (forum feedback) in any area in this forum, except the locked areas, look for the lock icon on the area.
Just click (new topic) icon at the top left of an area, and you have started a new topic. You can not start a new topic in the (Desktop version update) area as it is locked. I usually try to start a topic in a related area ( like I use a mac so most of my stuff goes there ) but I only do that if i think it is only mac related, if it's a general topic then start your topic in the ( General Chat ) area and try to give the topic a good title that really relates to what the topic is about. The admin people ( sean23 and davidsides) are always looking around the forum, so don't worry about it not being picked up. By the way this is only a beta version so maybe they will iron out the bugs when they do the full update, but it's worth telling them about any issues now.
Hope this helps Spence, good luck and get writing, bye
Dave
Dave,
Merseyside, UK