Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Introduce yourself to the Playground Community.
sw1tch73ch
Posts: 285
Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2016 1:23 pm

Re: Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Post by sw1tch73ch » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:13 pm

Just as a thought - you can click on a person's user name and find their posts. For instance, on the second to last page of my posts, right in the middle is a link to my introduction to the forums. Not that you'd want to read that or anything.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

StuLast
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Post by StuLast » Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:21 pm

sw1tch73ch wrote:
Mon Jun 11, 2018 2:13 pm
Just as a thought - you can click on a person's user name and find their posts. For instance, on the second to last page of my posts, right in the middle is a link to my introduction to the forums. Not that you'd want to read that or anything.

Thanks buddy - that's pretty useful to know.
Stu Last
Aspiring Musician and Social Media Botherer

"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong (or until you get more beta testing in your email)" :D

andrewwegierski
Posts: 284
Joined: Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:37 pm

Re: Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm

Stu, I'm honored that you've quoted my teacher and I in your signature. Good stuff.
Andrew Wegierski

Support Tech & Music Arranger
andrew@playgroundsessions.com

Paulopedia
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:25 am

Re: Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Post by Paulopedia » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm

Howdy, Stu. I'm in the Facebook group too, as paul sterrett. I'm usually blathering on trying to justify (to myself) the purchase of a wholly unnecessary Kawai MP11SE (or VPC1).

StuLast
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Post by StuLast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:22 pm

andrewwegierski wrote:
Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:19 pm
Stu, I'm honored that you've quoted my teacher and I in your signature. Good stuff.
Honored to have received the advice from you Andrew. :)
Stu Last
Aspiring Musician and Social Media Botherer

"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong (or until you get more beta testing in your email)" :D

StuLast
Posts: 13
Joined: Sat Dec 30, 2017 10:40 am

Re: Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Post by StuLast » Thu Jun 14, 2018 2:24 pm

Paulopedia wrote:
Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:55 pm
Howdy, Stu. I'm in the Facebook group too, as paul sterrett. I'm usually blathering on trying to justify (to myself) the purchase of a wholly unnecessary Kawai MP11SE (or VPC1).
Hey Paul - Yup - I've seen you kicking around the musician's "youth club" know as the Facebook Community :D

I don't think musical instrument and "unnessary purchase" ever normally appear in the same sentence. LOL.
Stu Last
Aspiring Musician and Social Media Botherer

"Don't practice until you get it right. Practice until you can't get it wrong (or until you get more beta testing in your email)" :D

Paulopedia
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed May 30, 2018 1:25 am

Re: Infiltrating from the Facebook Playground Sessions Group

Post by Paulopedia » Sun Aug 26, 2018 4:32 pm

Image

That's good to hear, because I bought the Kawai MP11SE. :D

Post Reply