How can I get ahold of someone for software issues?

General user help for Playground Session accounts.
acroav8r87

How can I get ahold of someone for software issues?

Post by acroav8r87 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:11 am

Hey everyone, I have been trying to get ahold of someone at playground for 2 days now and I cannot get ahold of anyone. First I was having issues with the software not even working, it would just say playground.exe not working. I don't know how or why but it finally started running but now none of the "game-like" features work other than the levels. I am at level 9 and I have performed at 100% of two of the first courses in rookie bootcamp but I have not earned any badges or any stars or any of the features that are apparently supposed to be present. Am I doing something wrong? How can I get someone with playground to answer calls and emails? I am close to just cancelling the subscription if it's not going to work properly.

andrewwegierski

Re: How can I get ahold of someone for software issues?

Post by andrewwegierski » Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:28 am

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about those issues. My sincerest apologies for someone from the PG team not responding immediately. We do our best in order to ensure a quick response time, but sometimes when we assign email tickets to each other, it might take a little longer.

I recognize your issues from your email - and I see that Thomas is helping you right now. Let us know if your problems still aren't solved.

Best,
Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Support Tech & Music Arranger
andrew@playgroundsessions.com

acroav8r87

Post by acroav8r87 » Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:01 pm

Thank you for your reply Andrew, I believe Thomas cleared things up for me. So my understanding is that you dont earn badges for playing any of the bootcamp courses, correct? I just want to make sure that the software is working correctly because of the initial issues i was having. I love everything about it so far though.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Jul 19, 2018 8:58 am

That's correct - most of the badges have requirements that refer to songs, which means you'll have to play a full length song lesson from the song store in order to earn those badges. There are a couple badges that are rewarded to users based on how much time they've spent practicing in the app: for example, 3 hours and 10 hours. Those can be earned by spending time in the boot camps.

Best,
Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Support Tech & Music Arranger
andrew@playgroundsessions.com