Touch screen gestures?

General user help and bug reports for Playground Sessions for Windows
stelek

Touch screen gestures?

Post by stelek » Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:33 am

Hi,
I'm a new user and I've just installed the application on my HP x360 "convertible" notebook. I'm using my computer in the "tablet mode", which means with the touch screen only. I somehow expected to be able to scroll through lessons by swiping my finger on the screen but it does not work. Instead I have to use the very thin scrollbars that are very difficult to hit with my thick fingers.

Does the application support touch screen gestures and it just does not work for me, or are those not implemented at all?

andrewwegierski

Re: Touch screen gestures?

Post by andrewwegierski » Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:12 am

Hi there,

Unfortunately, touch screen gestures are only supported on the iPad and Android versions right now. On a 2 in 1 Windows Machine, users must use the scroll bar.

The tech team has a lot on their plate right now - namely the Android app - as it was just recently released. Touch screen features may or may not be addressed in the long term future.
Andrew Wegierski

Support Tech & Music Arranger
andrew@playgroundsessions.com

stelek

Post by stelek » Tue Jul 31, 2018 3:43 pm

Thank you for your answer!

Perhaps you could make the scrollbars a little wider then? Or at least increase the "detection area" for grabbing the scrollbar's slider?

Heimatti

Post by Heimatti » Tue Dec 04, 2018 4:40 pm

Vote one up for this request to fix. I am also working on a touch screen and the scroll bars are very, very small and hard to target, even with the stylus.