Initially signed up 03-17-19, decided to go full year-new download?

General user help for Playground Session accounts.
suejeanne

Initially signed up 03-17-19, decided to go full year-new download?

Post by suejeanne » Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:07 pm

Last week, I signed up for Playground Sessions for just one month while I checked it out to see if it work for me - so, tonight I decided to sign up for the one year membership to make sure I have that in place -

my question: after I made the payment, the screen advised me re downloading the Playground Sessions software but I did do that a week ago - is this a newer version that I should download or is that just an automatic message for new purchasers -

I think it said version 2.5

thank you!

sw1tch73ch

Re: Initially signed up 03-17-19, decided to go full year-new download?

Post by sw1tch73ch » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:21 pm

I suspect the "download now" type thing is generic to signing up and doesn't check if you've already done so. 2.5.2 has be out for a while, so you probably already have it (you can check the splash screen for the version you have. Or under help do a check for updates. But since I haven't seen a fresh release for a while, I can't imagine your week old download is not current.
== Just keep playing. Just keep playing. Just keep playing, playing, playing! ==

-- jbs --

Judex

Post by Judex » Wed Apr 03, 2019 8:21 pm

Hi,

I did something similar (bought a Bundle, but checked the box for "monthly" rather than "annual"). When I discovered the next day what I'd done at around 3 a.m., I emailed support and explained what I wanted to do (i.e., send them more money), and they took care of everything within minutes.

I strongly advise letting somebody who knows how the system works handle it.

andrewwegierski

Post by andrewwegierski » Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:43 pm

You shouldn't have to re download the software, but it wouldn't hurt. I don't think there's been an update in the last couple weeks.

That's just a stock message for new subscribers - to make sure they know to download the software.

Best,
Andrew
Andrew Wegierski

Support Tech & Music Arranger
andrew@playgroundsessions.com