Clear Data

General user help for Playground Session accounts.
egrats

Clear Data

Post by egrats » Wed Feb 24, 2016 8:32 am

Unfortunately, it has been a while since I have been able to use Playground sessions. New job, keyboard broke, and a move has all been contributors to the lack of practice...Lifes challenges!! I was wondering if it was possible to reset everything on my account (badges, practice, time, charts, etc.) Since before I was up to level 25 I find it a little frustarting not being rewarded anything for the time I'm putting in practicing. It's been so long I feel like I am starting from the beginning anyway. Thanks in advance for the help.

davidsides
Site Admin

Re: Clear Data

Post by davidsides » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:14 am

I understand. Shoot us an email requesting this and we'll see if we can get you set up. Shoot the email to support@playgroundsessions.com

Lusion

Re: Clear Data

Post by Lusion » Thu Nov 09, 2017 11:37 am

Playground is agreat tool and fun to use, but I made the mistake of leaving fingering on, then found myself not anywhere near the skill I thought I was at once I finally turned it off. It would be great to go back and reset my progress so I may monitor my real progress better..

Not having this as a feature was quite a put-off. Frustrated by not being able to easily do this, I just moved onto doing other stuff.. I'd really like to learn piano and this truly is a great tool. Do need the resets though! :P